ESI of Tennessee, Inc. is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
ESI of Tennessee, Inc. may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective as of January 1, 2014.
What We Collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What We Do With the Information We Gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- We may provide your information to our third party partners for marketing or promotional purposes.
- We will never sell your information.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling Your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to 1250 Roberts Boulevard, Kennesaw, GA 30144.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
2. TRADEMARKS AND TRADE NAMES. All trademarks, service marks, logos, graphics, domain names, metatags, trade dress, and trade names applicable to ESI INC. OF TENNESSEE’s business, operations, facilities, products and services (collectively, “ESI INC. OF TENNESSEE’s Intellectual Property”) are owned exclusively by ESI INC. OF TENNESSEE. ESI INC. OF TENNESSEE’s Intellectual Property may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not ESI INC. OF TENNESSEE’s, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits ESI INC. OF TENNESSEE All other trademarks, service marks, logos, graphics product names and other companies not owned by ESI INC. OF TENNESSEE that appear on this Web Site are the property of their respective owners.
3. COPYRIGHTS. All content included on this Web Site, including, without limitation, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, and software, and the compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement, and assembly) of such content, are the property of ESI INC. OF TENNESSEE or its content suppliers and are protected by United States and international copyright laws. All software used on this Web Site is the property of ESI INC. OF TENNESSEE or its software suppliers and is protected by United States and international copyright laws. The content and software on this Web Site are to be used only for providing information regarding ESI INC. OF TENNESSEE to persons who visit this Web Site. Any other use of the content and software on this Web Site, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance of such content and software, is strictly prohibited.
The use of any content included on this Web Site on any other web site or networked computer environment is strictly prohibited. Any unauthorized use of the content included on this Web Site is prohibited by law and may result in civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible.
5. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. THIS WEB SITE IS PROVIDED BY ESI INC. OF TENNESSEE ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS AND MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. ESI INC. OF TENNESSEE MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO: THIS WEB SITE OR ANY OF THE INFORMATION, CONTENT AND MATERIALS INCLUDED ON THIS WEB SITE.